Please help this affecting my studies in college!

Patient

Q: Is there anything that can be done aside from foreskin restoration... my WHOLE life I have suffered since my non medically necessary circumcision... heres the deal, I was cut as an infant under the doctor coercing my mother into it (my dad is intact and hasn't had the penile problems i've had) first off I can't cum during sex second unless i wear super tight underwear it's painful for me to walk around let alone any activities, urologists seem stupid when it comes to this matter and i'm thinking about seeing a neurologist about this, is a foreskin transplant possible? Or am I stuck just stretching my foreskin using a foreskin stretching device I found through NORM? Are there any other options?

Symptoms:  You know that feeling you get when you burn your hand on the stove top? I did that years ago and got 2nd degree burns on my middle finger and it's since healed up, no scaring... sometimes it feels slightly prickly and painful, other times it's just numb as far as sensistivit... well

from under the head (glands) of my penis down to my circumcision scar it feels the EXACT same way

also too I dont have enough sensitivity to orgasim during penetrative sex

PLEASE HELP I'VE EXHAUSTED SO MANY OPTIONS ALREADY AND IT'S AFFECTING MY SCHOOLWORK!!!!
Doctor