Please help to increase hair thickness & density

Q: I am 22, working female. I don have thyroid symptoms. My hair lost its thickness due to sever hair fall. I am using mild shampoo for washing my hair twice in a week. I was suggested to take biotin tablets for hair loss. kindly suggest me with medications to regain the hair density & promote hair growth.

Severe hair loss over few months is called telogen effluvium.
It is a hair loss pattern usually triggered by factors like physical illness (like viral fever, typhoid fever, hepatitis, etc), surgeries, anaemia, thyroid disorders, crash dieting, weight loss and child birth which you would have about 3 - 6 months prior to onset of hair fall.
You have mentioned that you do not have symptoms of thyroid disorders.
I would still suggest that you get a thyroid profile done along with hemoglobin and serum ferritin levels.
You have mentioned that you have been on biotin supplements.
If they have not helped, then you could try topical 2 % minoxidil solution. You should apply 1 ml twice a day on the entire scalp after bath and at bed time. You should use it for 2-3 months to notice changes and continue for another 6 months.
Eat a healthy, balanced diet rich in proteins.
Reduce stress by yoga/ meditation.
Hope this helps you.
Take care.