Please help, urgent, whats happening to me

Q: Hello doctor, I am 19, male and i say reasonably fit,

I tried a product yesterday at a presentation which is called verve energy drink, it was a can which was unopened and did not leave my hand, after i finished the drink i began to slowly feel effects of a kind of numbing feeling and tingling in my left leg.

there was smokers around me who smoked marijuana so i thought i got the effect of it by inhaling it?. however i woke up and i still have the same effect, its pretty scary as i don't know if its going to go away and i am constantly feeling like this

When i try to scratch my arm it feels weird like i dont really feel the pain i should normally feel,

please help... a drink cant have this affect on someone can it??

I also forgot to mention, when i take a deep breathe with my nose and my nose kind of gets blocked my heart starts to feel like its getting clamped?

Never had any of these problems before.

Symptoms:  heart pain, numb leg, weird sensation, numb arms, one night of waking up through the night