Please help with MRI report

Q: Hi,
My doctor didn't explain any of these MRI results to me regarding my left knee (i fell down off my bike in February and didn't rest my knee properly, i thought it would be fine. 5 months down the track it started feeling odd and slightly sore, so I got an MRI):
"There is subtle high intersubstance signal at the medial meniscal posterior horn with adjacent sprain at the medial meniscocapsular interface. There is no acute distracted tear. The trochlear is slightly shallow as are the patellar facets"

What is the high signal? What does this mean, and what does this hold for the future?
What are the implications of having a shallow trochlear and patellar facets>>
What do they mean by a "meniscocapsular sprain"- what exactly is this? What's happening anatomically at my knee and what will be the effects of this in the future? Will it 100% heal, and if so, how long will this take? Is the meniscus degenerating, and will perhaps lead to osteoarthritis in the future?
Will i need physiotherapy?

Thank you so much! Please reply soon, I am desperately waiting!

Symptoms:  Slightly sore left knee, easily tires, cannot walk or stand for long. Difficult achieving full range of motion of flexion.