Please help...Possible Cesarean Infection

Patient : Is it possible to have an c-section infection 2 years after surgery? I have to red irritated spot on each close to both ends of the incision and am leaking a small, clear, foul smelling discharge. Due to current medication I have had difficulties with bowel movements. Two days ago I had to use an enema and citrate of magnesia to relieve myself. I had only 2 or 3 very small bowel movements in the past week and a half. I am wondering if this is somehow related? Is this something I should rush to the ER over or wait until tomorrow to see my doctor?
Doctor :   I do understand your concern. In my opinion the most probable cause for the irritation and discharge at the site of inci sion would be due to an incisional hernia or an abscess. I would suggest that you consult your doctor regarding these possibilities. Examination of the site with ultrasound or CT will give a clearer picture of your condition.