Ask The Doctor > Pending > Please i need help I have a smallproblem, my vagina entrace

Please i need help I have a smallproblem, my vagina entrace

Patient: Please i need helpI have a small.problem, my vagina entrace started hurting me for 3days it never has before, i do get the sensation of having to pee but doesn’t hurt when i pee or itch all, my urine is not cloudy, i am not showing pints of pink or red when i clean my self or a weird smell not itchin. I used monistat just in case it was a yeast infection, but it feel about the same, n i tried to touch the area to see how swollen it was, i don’t have medical insurance to b able to go to a special please let me know what you may think it is.

Doctor: