Please need some help!

Patient

Q: Hi 28 y/o F with antiphospholipid syndrome life long warfarin PEx2
i have not been feeling well 3 weeks nausea fatigue headache leg pains ect. had cbc's done and wbc low 3.5 and neut# low 1.4 also inr was really low 1.6 i have a few question 1# does the level of inr interfere with cbc counts ? 2# is my wbc and neuts of any concern to you? as i really dont feel well and would like to get to the bottom of you i do not have a physician to talk to unless i go to emergency thanks you

Symptoms:  Nausea headache leg pain spasm all over body chest pain like coughing razor blades
Doctor