Please read fully sir

Patient

Q: My father and mother crossing their 50 ages.my father is grocer.my mother is home maker.Actually for a many years my father woken at 3.00 am at morning and went to bed at 11pm.we know this is not actual sleeping time and wake time.but As a grocer he supposed to get up at early,so food habbits goes unevenly.
now my mon and dad crossing 50 of their ages.but i am fear about their health..Due to lack sleep ,their health may affected a lot.but they didnt try to consult an any doctor.
actually my dad has a problem in stomach but he dont want to try this to us.

please suggest some food like oats..
and suggest the other food which are useful to them.i am waiting for your reply doctor.
Thanks in advance,
By
Bala.

Doctor