Please suggest what shall we do?

Patient : Hi, I am actually worried about my wife. It's married two years before and are trying to have child but are unable to do so and have been around to few doctor's and then everything seems to be fine not until last few months when one of the doctors said there is an early stage of PCOD. Any way my concern is that she has some or the other problems on daily bases i.e. headache, backache, pain in the stomach, irritation, itching etc ( there is not a day from last 6 months that she is not a having a single problem). Her mensuration cycles are regular. Please suggest what shall we do?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The symptoms that you mention are very vague for a specific cause and if all reports ar e normal, they could be because of the anxiety that is bothering her, due to the fact that she is not able to conceive. Kindly ask her to reduce stress and eat and sleep well. Weight control and daily physical activity will surely help reduce the symptoms as well. You may take the medications prescribed by the doctor and try for pregnancy. Consider IUI as options, opt for ovulation induction as well if needed. A complete infertility workup must be done for both of you and treated accordingly. Hope this helped. Regards