Please tell me if these symptoms of asthma or alergy

Patient: Good afternoon doctor, every day I have a cold and sneezing and I think this alergy then I take Zyrtec for alergy. I recovered but cold at night I sleep my breath so wheezing and this is very annoying me

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor.You seem to be suffering Chronic Allergic Rhinitis or Chronic Bronchitis.I would advise in such scenario:1. Hemogram with ESR2. ECG3. Chest X-rayIf the Chest X-ray and these blood investigations show no sign of infection then, you would be treated for Allergic cough.Initially, you would be treated with a combination of Levocetirizine and Montelukast.But your doctor will examine your chest for any wheezes/spasm.In such scenario, your Doctor would prescribe you inhalers containing bronchi dilators like Salbutamol.You might also require short dose of a Steroid inhaler like Budesonide.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.