Plethora of random sudden symptoms.

Patient : I'm having odd symptoms, such as shaking, twitching, weakness, trembling in my breathing and slight dizziness. At first I thought it was low blood sugar, but after well over an hour of consuming ample sugar I still feel the same. I have read that some of these symptoms show after missing a dose of omperazole, but I'm skeptical this is the reason as I have only missed a dose by 5-6 hours. Should I seek emergency medical attention?
Symptoms:  Shaking, twitching, muscle spasms, weakness, trembling breathing, dizziness.