Pleural based mass lession and mediastinal adenopathy and the medication

Q: Please elobrate on Pleural based mass lession and mediastinal adenopathy and the medication

Is this Cancern or TB . Few day back, there was swelling at left side neck and also pain rideside of rib. There is swelling at left side neck and also pain rightside of rib. Suggested following test. ESR 86
LFT : Alkaline Phosphatase 178
PUS C and S: No Areabe grown after 48 hrs of incubation at 37 degree C. Smear for AFB Staining Z.N Staning : No Acid Fast Bacilli. X Ray Chest: PA View - Well defined pleural based homogeneos radioopacity is noted in releation to mide parts of left V and VI ribs suggestive extraplumonary, possibly pleural. Lession, loculated effusion. ultrasound Whole Adbomen post hysterectomy - Small left paraaortic 1.4 X .4 CM lymphnode and no pleural fluid seen. NCCT Chest: pain right side: It could be pleural based mass lesion, Mediastinal adenopathy. TB ATT is started.