November 18, 2018

Pls help as i am worried now about my condition

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Pls help as i am worried now about my condition

Patient: Hi,i have been feeling not well now, i am 4months pregnant now and i am worried that something was wrong. last mont i had my first ultrasound and they showed to me that baby inside was fine and it was normal. but after a few weeks i feel that my tummy is empty now.. instead of getting big..it has became smaller. i havent feel anything moving or any signs that my baby is still inside me. ior this past few days. there is no bleeding or spotting but still i am worried.pls help as i need to know what was going on..thanks

Symptoms: Feeling weak

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.If you have been experiencing baby movements earlier and then you have not been able t o experience it now for last 3 days, then it is important that you should get an ultrasound repeated again to look for foetal viability. Absence of baby movements is not a good signing may be associated with foetal demise. So please visit the ER at the earliest to get yourself evaluated.Hope this helps.Regards

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No