Pls suggest me

Patient

Q: I am 25 yrs old married lady. i am second wife of my husband. he is real estate worker. my husband have a son from his first wife who is now 12 yr old and i have 4 month old baby. My husband always work outside so he comes home once a while and not stay with us all time.

one day while i was feeding my baby then my step son came and starting staring at me. Then he asked me to feed him as i was his mom now and never feed him my milk. i didnt understand what to do so i breastfeeded him also. now i breastfed him daily along with my baby.

what i am doing is it wrong?? before feeding him he never called me his mom but after feeding him he calls me mom and take care of me.

pls tell me what i am doing is right or wrong?? pls suggest me

waiting for ur reply..

Doctor