Plz help me doctor..................

Patient

Q: Doctor i need help...
my periods come on 5 feb aftr that my periods missed.....then again come in july agust sep 13 was my last date flow was very light and cycle lenth was 2 days now in oct periods periods not come again...i m sexual active...i sex in march and in aug...i took two time pregancy test which is negitive and also ultrasound report was normal...lat time when my periods are not coming i take primoul n tab 10 days and then leave after 4 day periods ll come..
my tummy look like a 6 month pregnant women age is 25 plz help me dr plz wht i ll do?i m worried bocoz i m not marrid and my mother daily ask about this..

Doctor