Pnemonia - should I call doctor

Q: I went to the doctor yesterday and was diagnosed with pneumonia. I received a shot, Zpack, and cough meds. Today and I feeling better however, the mucus from my nose has blood in it. Is this something I should call doc about or should I wait and see if it clears with the meds.

if you have been diagnosed with pneumonia then zpak shot have to be repeated at least 3 times on alternate days or as prescribed by your physician for complete resolution. It's effective against gram positive organisms which commonly affect the lungs like strepto and staphylococcus. Hence, you seemed relieved after the medication.
The mucous tinged blood from the nose is purely incidental and not medicine or infection related. Most likely cause if either nose-picking or strong sneezing. If the bleed has stopped and is not repeated then, it's not cause to worry. You may take plain water steam inhalation to help loosen the nasal mucous and the phlegm so that it gets removed easily.
It is advisable to continue with the medications as advised and if no effect is seen in next 48 hrs, then you may revisit your physician for a review.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,