Poisoning - ingestion of tiny amount of oven cleaner

Patient : I cleaned my oven with oven pride last week. I have used it for the first time tonight and I am worried that some tiny specks of the dried cleaner may have ended up on my pizza. I don't have any symptoms but what would they be if I had ingested some
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. I am sure you might have used the "oven pride" as described in its leaflet. If you have wiped clean the oven pride solution after 4 hours or after overnight application, then there is no way that it might have landed up in your food. Moreover at present if you have no symptoms, then you need not worry. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. Wish you good health!

Related Q&A

Q: Hello, I am 35 years old and unmarried not overweight I have an average body and my works is behind the desk work a...

Q: I was wondering if I have prominent ears or not? Can you tell me this or let me know...

Q: I have a globus sensation for 3 months now with dizziness. My doctor said that it is just due to my allergies causing...

Q: Hi, I'm a 32 male, i have a unilateral headache that is constant for around two weeks on my left side. My GP has chec...

Q: About two weeks ago, I developed small, red bumps and red irritation around my mouth. It proceeded to worsen so went...

 
DOCTOR ADVISORY BOARD
218

Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician
173

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician
138

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist
98

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon
CNN
BBC
MSNBC
CBS
abcNews
FoxNews