Poisoning - ingestion of tiny amount of oven cleaner

Patient : I cleaned my oven with oven pride last week. I have used it for the first time tonight and I am worried that some tiny specks of the dried cleaner may have ended up on my pizza. I don't have any symptoms but what would they be if I had ingested some
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. I am sure you might have used the "oven pride" as described in its leaflet. If you have wiped clean the oven pride solution after 4 hours or after overnight application, then there is no way that it might have landed up in your food. Moreover at present if you have no symptoms, then you need not worry. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. Wish you good health!