Polyurea, polydipsia, polyphagia i.e frequent urination, excessive thirst and hunger are definitely the symptoms of diabetes

Patient: I think I might have diabetes. Help!!

Symptoms: Suffer frequently from Thrush , I have , unexplained weight loss , increased hunger ,increased dehydration ,blurred vision, frequently going to toilet, numbness and tingling in hands, bad headaches, dry mouth and constantly tired.

Doctor: Dear patient the symptoms like polyurea, polydipsia, polyphagia i.e frequent urination, excessive thirst and hunger are definitely the symptoms of diabetes. Even your other symptoms like thrush, weight loss, numbness and tingling in hands, headache, dry mouth, fatigue all seems to be diabetic symptoms but we have to confirm this by certain lab investigations like FBS, PPBS and Hb A1c. You should even get your eye tests and nerve functions. Because in diabetes eyes, kidneys and nerves are affected more. Frequent Oral candidiasis or thrush comes due to immune suppression. You pls consult your family physician and get all the required tests done and accordingly the treatment modality changes.. They may prescribe you oral hypoglycaemic drugs or insulins accordingly.