Poop Along with blood

Patient : Hi, A while ago I went to the toilet and dicovered that my poop was bloody... This is the second time and i'm very worried and need help! ~DistressedTeenager
Symptoms:  Abdominal pain
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. Most common reasons at this age for passing blood in stools are rectal polyps and pil es. If you are constipated, piles or anal fissures can cause this. Best way out is to see your doctor who would do a Proctoscopy at his office and will rule out Piles and Polyps. If he finds nothing in Proctoscopy and feels that it can be Inflammatory Bowel Disease then he will order a colonoscopy for you. Treatment would be based on the cause. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.