Poor diet and refusal to take vitamin pills during pregnancy

Patient

Q: Dear Doctor,

I am not sure if this fits the scope of your website, but I really appreciate if I can get a medical advise on our issue.

My wife is pregnant with our first child. She is in her fifth month and so far everything is going well.
The problem is that she refuse to take the supplementary vitamins prescribed by her doctor, and also she doesn't eat healthy. She says "The baby will get whatever it needs whether I eat healthy or not". Her diet consists of mainly junk food. I am able to convince her to eat 1 fruit every 2-3 days but I am not sure if this is enough or not. I wasn't able to convince her to eat vegetables.

In summary, my question is: Is this saying "The baby will get whatever it needs whether I eat healthy or not" correct from medical perspective? if not, what are the possible dangers the baby can face if she continued this way.

Here are some results we got recently from the lab:

Clinical Chemistry Report:
Blood Glucose I: 147.9 mg/dl (Reference

Doctor