Pores, blemishes and scars

Patient: 26year male, post acne scars and pores, blemishes on face.Respected Sir/Ma’m, i apply adapalene to control the acne and it has reduced a lot and i am thankful to my doctor, but i am totally frustrated with the pores and blemishes. i also take multivitamins capsules with zinc.i am losing my self confidence and getting depressed due to my appearance, and i am ready to spend anything for a solution to pores, blemishes and improve skin texture.and what is dermabrasion? wil it help reduce my pores as my skin is oily and also allergic and i hav a brown complexion.sir/ma’m is there a solution? Please help!

Symptoms: oily and allergic skin

Pores, blemishes and scars-1

Doctor: Post-acne scars and blemishes are usually treated by a Dermatologist after fresh acne eruptions have stopped. The treatm ent modalities differ from case to case, ranging from mild chemical peels to dermaplaning. Dermabrasion and dermaplaning help to “refinish” the skin’s top layers through a method of controlled surgical scraping. The treatments soften the sharp edges of surface irregularities, giving the skin a smoother appearance. Dermabrasion is most often used to improve the look of facial skin left scarred by accidents or previous surgery, or to smooth out fine facial wrinkles. Dermaplaning is commonly used to treat deep acne scars. I suggest you to visit your treating doctor for further advice in this regard.