Posibly prgnant and concerned

Patient : I am having stomach pains (similar to cramps), diarrhea, excessive gas and nausea. I have missed my period last month but I am commonly irregular. Are these symptoms of pregnancy and if so should I be cramping?
Symptoms:  Missed period, cramps, diarrhea, excessive gas and nausea
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com Firstly , if you have missed your periods by more than 7 days then you must get a urine pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy confirmatively. Once negated then other causes like obesity, stress, PCOS, may be considered. However the very symptoms of cramps , diarrhoea, gas and bloating with nausea though they mimic pregnancy but once ruled out by pregnancy test , then i would like to apprise you that these may even be caused by Premenstrual syndrome or PMS , which generally start few days prior to menses and subside after the bleeding starts. It is possible that you may be going through PMS and your menses may start in next few days. I suggest if your menses doesn't start in next few days or 48 hours , thenyou may visit your physician for a detailed examination and evaluation of the cause of oligomenorrhoea , which involves the hormonal profile as well. I hope i have answered your query in detail. wishing you good health , regards