Positive antibody blood tests to be diagnosed with Lupus?

Patient

Q: DNA (DS) Antibody 6 Reference Range 0-4
Segmented Neutrophils 71.7 Range 42-71
Lymphocytes 20.0 Range 24-44
Urine Creatinine 75.6 Range 33-75
Creatinine Clearance 185.4 Range 75.-115
Total Volume 2993 ml (24 hr test)
LDL 135 range 0-130
WBC 3.7 range 3.8-10.8 k/ul (from blood test two weeks prior to other results)
All these lab results are showing out of range, my doctor is sending me to a Rheumatologist. I am curious why he would refer me and what the possible diagnosis could be. I can't get an appointment for a couple of months and would like a general idea of what could be happening. Is it possible to have Lupus if the ANA's are coming back negative? I would also like to know what would cause the high level of Creatinine Clearance.

Symptoms:  Fatigue, lower back pain, unexplained weight gain (50 lbs in 6 months),slight edema(hands when walking and feet and lower legs while sitting, ill feeling, heart arrhythmia, headaches, personality change, occasional chest pain from deep breaths, sleep problems
Doctor