Positive culture for Stomatococcus mucilaginosus

Patient : When I test for culture sputum aerob, the result was- isolate1 gram positif: rothia mucilaginosa. When I check net, rothia was known previosly as Stomatococcus mucilaginosus Does it infect other easily? And do I need to have special medication? I just finished receiving interferon treatment for hepatitis one month ago and now still consume sebivo
Doctor :   Stomatococcus mucilaginosus, a commensal bacteria and part of the normal flora of the human mouth and respiratory tract, has also been recognized as a human pathogen. This should be of concern in patients who have a compromised immune system. Let me reassure you that you should not worry at this time but follow up with your physician in case you have flu like symptoms since this may occur due to the Interferon treatment or produced by an infection with these bacteria. I wish you the best.