Positive pregnancy test one week before a period is supposed to arrive?

Q: Hello I took 2 pregnancy test yesterday both came out positive with a very faint second line i took a 3rd test this morning and the line second line was now slightly darker. Can pregnancy be detected even a week before a missed period i should be getting my period between jan 1-11 i'm almost sure i had it the first week of dec. I took 3 home test and i'm just not sure if a home test can tell so soon. I get pregnant really easy my husband and I haven't been trying as we already have 3 and had 2 miscarriages 1 was just this sept.