Possibilities

Patient : I had protected sex with a woman 12 days ago. The only thing unprotected was oral sex from her. Six days later I developed a rash on my butt and a red scrotum with white bumps that do not pop. The day I noticed this I was very active and had shaved two days before. I sprayed tinactin on my scrotum and the symptoms have gone away. But three days ago I started to itch all over my body but there are no bumps and still have a rash on my butt but that is going away what could this be, im going to get tested in four days
Symptoms:  itching all over body no bumps, rash on butt, red scrotum with white bumps that do not pop