Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Possibilities of being Pregnant

Possibilities of being Pregnant

Patient: I had unprotected sex a day ago,a few hours after that I felt extremely dizzy and drained and I’ve never felt that wat before. Then today I’ve been cramping all day but I recently got off my menstraul cycle last week. What does this mean?

Symptoms: Cramping, headaches,

Doctor: HelloThanks for the queryThe dizziness and other symptoms including cramps could be due to over exertion at sex caus ing physical strain leading to tiredness, in case you have taken plan B this could be a side effect of it. Make sure you take lots of water ..Consult a doctor and get your blood pressure checked as well. In case the pain worsens, take an antispasmodic and see the doctor immediatelyHope this helpedRegards