Possibility Birth defect due to usage of medoxy progestrone and acetate

Patient

Q: I am lakshmi and suffering with irregular periods. I went to doctor that i did nt get the periods for 50 days. I got pregnency negative. So i take medoxy progrestrone and acetate combination for 10 mg for 5 days 2 times a day. But i didnt get the period after 10 days. So my doctor tested a pregnency test and said positive pregnency. and i am 1 month pregnent. Do my baby will get any birth defects due this medication. Please suggest.

Doctor