Possibility of getting pregnant?

Patient : Possibility of getting pregnant? I started my new pack of birth control pills on March 5th, we're on the 16th now but I lost my birth control pack yesterday on the 15th so I didn't take a pill yesterday & I don't have anymore packs. I had unprotected sex (he came in me) on the 13th. what's my possibility of getting pregnant?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you took pills regularly till the date of intercourse the possibility of pregnancy is less. But to continue the protection you have to take two pills on the next day of missing the pill. If you take two days gap, you may get withdrawal bleeding. And if you want to continue the pills after two days, you have to use additional method of contraception like condoms for one week along with pills. Hope this helps. Take care.