Possibility of pregnancy

Patient : Hi, I have recently had unprotected sex on the dates of Jan/17 and Jan/24. On the 17th my partner pulled out, on the 24th he ejaculated inside of me. my menstrual app read a medium chance of ovulation on the 17th and low for the 24th. I'm not sure if my symptoms are PMS or pregnancy symptoms since they tend to favor. my next period is scheduled for Feb/5. My question is how great is the possibility of me being pregnant ????
Symptoms:  Aching back and upper thighs
fatigue
nausea with out vomiting
very tender swollen breast
Doctor :   Hello, It appears that you were in your fertile period on24th jan when your partner ejaculated inside you and hence th e chances of you conceiving are really high. The best way to confirm would be after a week with a serum beta hcg test which is sensitive lab test for the duration, and if the hcg levels are found to be high or more than 1, then the pregnancy is confirmed else if it is less than 1, then it is ruled out for sure, and the symptoms can be considered to be PMS symptoms otherwise. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards