Possibility of pregnancy

Q: I am asking a question about being pregnant because I take medication that could cause birth defects. I wanted to know by my symptoms what the doctors think.

Symptoms:  Irregular periods, nauseous but no vomiting , weight gain, bloating and lower back aches. i did have some bleeding Monday through wednesdy but lighter than usual. I also have endometriosis and normally i'm in so much pain during a period that I have to take pain medication and have to be in bed for 2-3 days. I had one at home test have a faint line. I had a blood test a week and a half ago and it was negative. Also very moody and more emotional, crying spells and lots of headaches.