Possibility of Pregnancy

Patient

Q: I be very frank and clear about the information I needed, me (age 27 years) and my girlfriend (age 25 years) were physically involved, we never had an intercourse just rubbing nude and with clothes on (dry sex i guess) it happened almost 3 weeks ago and I ejaculated near her gentile while our clothes were on, and in the last week she had menses for almost three days (normally a 6 day period), and she has some irregularity in her menses also, now what happened is that; last night she vomited heavily and felt pain in her whole body, she is away from me now but I asked her through sms and she told me that:

1. she vomited heavily,
2. she is feeling pain in her whole body.
3. felt short breath too,
4. possibly had pain in her breasts
5. she may have diarrhea due to food poisoning possibly (which may caused the weakness and pain in body)
6. she had a low blood pressure (normally when she feels stressed she gets low BP)

now can you tell us please that what we did can cause pregnancy? or the signs I told you are the early pregnancy signs? if there is so then how we can avoid the pregnancy?

Doctor