Possible allergic reaction

Patient

Q: I got sick this morning shortly after eating some peanut brittle a few minutes after my ears started to itch and burn. About 5-10 minutes later I started to get cramps in my stomach. I drank some water to calm my stomach down and right after i threw up . I started to get real hot but i was not running a temp. and i began to feel really weak. That was at 7:30 this morning it is now 9:45pm. Could it be a allergic reaction?

Symptoms:  Ears and throat itching and burning , vomiting, stomach cramps , weakness,
Doctor