Possible allergies

Patient : For the past couple weeks my nose has been really stuffy and runs at different times. I can't sleep very well at night because of it. I also have been having a hard time breathing as my chest feels really heavy. I thought it was allergies but this weekend I started sneezing a lot and today my ears really hurt and feel like they have fluid in them, my throat also is starting to feel bad and I feel warm but have no fever. Is it possible its just allergies or could it be something different? I have been taking Zyrtec for the past couple weeks but it doesn't seem to be helping.
Symptoms:  sore throat, ear drainage, ear pain, congested nose, sneezing