Possible baby acne or something else

Q: Hello, i am a new mother to a 14 week old baby boy, within this last past month or so my son has begin to get alot of tiny little pimples on his forehead, sometimes they get really red sometimes they dont, they seem to itch him now, and there are alot of them on and near his eyebrowl, i have some photo's because im worried of what it might be. i breast feed only, havent used and soaps or lotions i only use water. fresh warm water to be safe, also he does have cradle cap on his head, and a month or so ago he had peelies in his eye browls. he does tend to sweat alot, but each day it seems there are more pimples, im not sure whats happening. please any advice or help would be amazing thanks

Symptoms:  Itching, reddness, pimples on baby boy
Possible baby acne or somet...-1

A:   The rashes seem to be Milia. These are tiny white bumps that most commonly appear across a baby's nose, forehead, chin or cheeks. Milia develop when tiny skin flakes become trapped in small pockets near the surface of the skin. Up to 50% of all babies develop milia and they cannot be prevented. But the good news is that milia usually disappear on their own in a few weeks. The best treatment for milia is usually none at all. Some babies also develop baby acne, often characterized by small red bumps and pustules on the cheeks, chin and forehead. If you're concerned about your baby's complexion or it doesn't clear up within three months, consult your baby's doctor. Wish you a happy motherhood!!