Possible blood when wiping after urinating? UTI?

Patient : I just finished a round of HCG diet (40 days) and celebrated by having some drinks and somewhat unhealthy dinner. The next morning I threw up (most likely from the drinking) and had an upset stomach all day. I thought these were typical hangover symptoms, and didn't think any more of it. That night after urinating I noticed very very faint traces of blood (light pink, almost light orange?), but only that one time. Today I noticed it again when first getting up ad urinating, and again now, almost 10 hours later (and after urinating throughout the day and seeing nothing). I do not think its possible that I'm pregnant, as I've not had sex in over 2 months (I've also been taking birth control regularly for almost 9 years with no "scares"),and have had my period during this time. Could this be a UTI? I have yet to throw up more, I do not feel nauseous, and I do not feel any serious stomach pain (just a "full" feeling like I've eaten a big meal). Its hard to say if I'm constipated since the HCG diet reduced my bowel movements in that regard. I ask here because the wait list to get in to see my doctor is less than desirable.....
Symptoms:  Very very faint pink/orange color when wiping after urinating