Possible chance of pregnancy

Patient

Q: Hi, I'm am soon to be, 19 year old (3 September) female. Recently I had a really bad UTI and I had to go on antibiotics for it (I can't remember the name of the antibiotics), I had also forgotten to take my pill (contraceptive) on the 2nd week of it's course for two days (Qlaira). I got my period the 2nd day of not taking it, and I had then started it again leaving those two that I had forgotten about. My period then stopped a week later. My actual period was due on the 18th of July and I only got it on the 24th of July and it lasted for 1 day when it would normally last for 7-9 days. I've taken a home pregnancy test (clearblue plus) and it said it was negative, but for the past two weeks I've been feeling nauseous, every now and again throughout the day, dizzy, extremely hot (which is very much unlike me), my breasts feel heavier and bigger, my clothes feel tighter on me, and I've had a weird pain in my lower left part of my abdomen. I don't know whether it's my imagination or if there's a possibility that I could be pregnant even though the test said negative.

Thanks.

P.s. I did have unprotected sex with my boyfriend during the time that I was on antibiotics and messed up my pill.

Symptoms:  Dizziness, bloated stomach, pain in the lower left abdomen (not a normal pain for me), nausea, increased temperature, sensitive breasts that feel bigger and heavier, increased urination
Doctor