Possible disease for the symptom

Patient : Dear Dr, Im 30 years old. For the past few month, i've notice myself been disorder on the health. I've few symptoms as below :- 1) Weight Loss (Getting thinner, originally i'm 60Kg) 2) Red eyes with burning sensation 3) Pimple in the face 4) Mouth odour 5) Body hot all the time 6) Weak body 7) Muscle pain I have no many major health issues all the while. Anyway, i'm in dilemma cz of the changes i can see and my fitness level. Please assist. What will be the possible disease.
Symptoms:  1) Weight Loss (Getting thinner, originally i'm 60Kg)
2) Red eyes with burning sensation
3) Pimple in the face
4) Mouth odour
5) Body hot all the time
6) Weak body
7) Muscle pain