Possible eating disorder

Q: I think I may be developing some kind of eating disorder. I am 17 years old.
My diet has changed dramatically over the past year. at first it started with a 2 week juice cleanse in order to drop some weight (i lost 10 pounds).
In October, however, i had gained some back from the summer, and my self esteem was at an extreme low. Now in January, I have been skipping meals for two months. this month i barely ate at all, and last weekend i did not eat friday or saturday. sunday i was biking with my friend and i fainted, falling off of my bike and into the street. I am afraid of gaining weight, and so i constantly count my calories and try to burn off twice the amount i eat every day. I never eat more than 800 calories a day unless forced to do so...
my weight has dropped dramatically recently, going from 163 to 152 in the past two weeks.

I am scared to eat anything because i feel that i will gain weight. I count calories, and I get dizzy often. I have become obsessed with the number on the scale..
do you have any idea if this is an eating disorder? If so, what type of disorder does it seem like?