Possible ectopic?

Q: I went to the ER July 4th for bleeding and abdominal cramping with pregnancy. According to LMP I should have been about 5 wks. Reports read as follows pelvic u/s was performed using transvaginal/transabdominal approaches. The uterus measures 9.1 x 4.7 x 5.3 cm. Endometrial stripe measures 25 mm. Small anechoic cystic structures seen within the endometruim measuring 0.8 x 0.7 x 0.2 cm may represent intrauterine gestational sac with mean sac diameter 0.6 cm. Right ovary measures 3.3 x 2.8 x 3.7 cm and contains a 1.9 x 2.0 x 1.8 cm slightly complex right adnexal cystic lesion. Left ovary measures 3.3 x 2.3 x 2.5 cm. Color flow noted in both ovaries. No free fluid in pelvis is noted. HCG quant 787.
Ok so I followed with ob/gyn on the 7/7 who done another quant an came back 2210. Later on the evening had a gush of blood come out and went to ER the next day (different hospital that is affiliated with the practice that I saw the day before) 7/8 . Where they done a quant and came back only 2260 and said they believe im having an ectopic pregnancy and wanted me to take the methotrexate injection. I refused. Should I just go get a second opinion? Im not cramping, no abdominal pain and first ER said that they believe that they were seeing the beginnings of gestational sac?

Symptoms:  Spotting brown blood