Possible endometriosis

Q: Hi, I am a 28 year old woman. I started menstruating when I was 11 and have always suffered from bad cramps. My period last about 6 days, I get cramps for the first 2 days and it's quite heavy until the fifth day. The cramps are not severe enough that I would often miss a day of work because I take painkillers but on occasion they have caused me to miss work and collage.
From about the age of 13 to 24 I would have bouts of bleeding when I ovulated, this was more severe when I was a teenager as it caused me to become anemic.
When I was 16 I was told I had a hormone imbalance and was put on a form of progesterone that I took at specific times during my cycle but I didn't feel this made a difference. For my final year of school I took the pill which meant I only bleed once a month but it did not make my cramps any better.
At 18 I started getting leg cramps with my period which have persisted to the present.
More recently in the last few months, I seem to be getting what appears to be a kidney infection when I ovulate, lower back pain, darting pains that last a few minutes but have made me feel faint and painful urination or not being able to urinate.
I often get cramps when I ovulate but nothing as severe as my period cramps.
Does this sound like possible endometriosis? Should I consult my GP? Thanks