Possible Endometriosis?

Q: Do I have Endometriosis?

Symptoms:  Severe pain during/after sex in lower abdominal area
Last time I had sex with my husband I was dizzy and nauseous afterward and had trouble breathing.
Headaches that feel like pressure behind the eyes and lower back pain every day starting in the afternoon. Severe cramps in calves and shoulder muscles almost everyday.
I take continuous BC pills (lutera) and have not had a period in over a year. Endometirosis runs in my family: mom and grandma have it.
I had a stomach flu 2 months ago with black tarry stools for a week, but still have the stomach pain 3 months later. My doc prescribed Pantaprozole and did nothing. Aleve, ibuprofen, tums, immodium, ect do not do anything for me.
Extreme Fatigue and weight gain (8lbs in 2 weeks!)
Frequent dizziness and sometimes chest pain (almost like a brick is sitting on my chest)
Bloated/upset stomach feeling constantly
I have had an x ray of my intestines, bloodwork done, and a vaginal ultrasound from my OB/GYN and doctors just keep saying I'm fine and tests look normal. I did have a level of 1.3 mg/L of my C reactive protien in blood though and a low cell count in my last pap smear 3 weeks ago. The pap was little painful for me than usual.
I am not a hypochondriac, but I KNOW something is wrong with my body and I feel like the docs aren't taking me seriously. The pain is preventing me from coming to work now. I have been taking 40 mg of Prozac for depression and the Lutera- no other medications. I take multivitamins, b12, and occasional fish oil.