Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Possible Erectile Dysfunction.

Possible Erectile Dysfunction.

Patient: This is strange and I am sorry. But I am 17 and I am having trouble getting erections. I used to frequently watch porn however I stopped. I haven’t gotten a morning erection in weeks. And the erections I do get are not full and do not last long without constant stimulation. Can this be reversible?

Doctor: Thank you for your question. We would recommend that you consult a physician to have this examined. It is unlikely at y our young age, that you could be experiencing erectile dysfunction, and you may probably under stress or anxiety. Try to relax and not worry to much about it. If your symptoms persist, or get worse, please see your doctor immediately.Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com