Possible fat, strange stomach issue (male)

Q: Hello, I'm 19 years of age, male, and I have a problem with my stomach. I'm about 6'3" 175-180 lbs. not fat, arms small, slender shape. However there is a problem with my belly, or abdominal muscles. I have had so much trouble searching on the net for why I have because either it's so specific or I am the only male with it.

My side-view in the mirror resembles my stomach in the shape of a capital B. it's like I kind of have a bulge on top, then it curves inward to my navel, an the.n rapidly outward again, intoa larger lower part of my belly. When I stand up my upper stomach is somewhat more flush with my reib cage than my lower, which juts out a bit more than the upper. Mid is still feeling like there absolutely no fat or anything there.

When I sit down, my mid caves in, upper and lower belly almost flush out and my navel is not visible at all, being sucke in beneath the two portions. I kind f feel bloated after meals, as well