Possible Hernia?

Patient

Q: Hi, I started having pain in my lower back and it has spread in to my groin area. I saw my internist and he ordered an MRI of my lower back because he thought it was a herniated disc. He gave me celebrex and a steroid. I got the MRI and he said it looked good and there was nothing wrong with my back. I saw another doctor who thinks it is my hips. He took X RAYS and said my hips look good, but wanted to order another MRI on my hips.
I had inguinal hernias (2) when I was younger (I am a female). I wanted to see if there was any chance I had another one? I do not have a lump or bulge, but have heard that these are some of the symptoms.

Doctor