Possible HIV infection

Patient

Q: Sometimes when my judgement is in paired through alcohol I inject drugs. This Saturday I injected cocaine a man that I did not no and looked like he may have been injecting daily for many years. I had one injection through a new unused syringe then the man I was with had one through the same syringe that I had used. Then using the syringe again we dissolved some more but the liquid congealed and would not pass through the pin so orally squirted the liquid into my mouth. Am I at high risk for being HIV positive or other related disease with this practice. I no this entirely my fault and it could have being avoided but I need to deal with. Thanks for your time

Symptoms:  No Symptoms. I don't think there would be any for a while.
Doctor