Possible infection in muscles??

Patient

Q: Ok, short version, injured my right shoulder about 2 years ago at work, went to several workmen comp doctors, had MRI's and x-rays done. Heard it all from Simple over strained muscles to fibromyalgia. But always atleast a dull constant pain and discomort with constant flair ups with a lot of pain and when really bad, pain shoots down my right arm and 2 of my fingers and hand start to go numb.

Now, something odd just happened, about 2 weeks ago I got a abseth tooth. Got prescribed some strong anti-biotics. Towards the end of the week of the treatment, I noticed I started having no pain or discomfort at all. And for about a week now, been using my right shoulder more and more and still no pain or discomfort. Is their something that could of caused this that the anti-biotics could of fixed?

Doctor