Possible Levaquin reaction?

Patient

Q: I was diagnosed with prostitis. I am a 25 yr old Male. I took 2 doses of 500mg (2 days worth out of 14). On the third day I decided to stop and switched to bactrium. That day I also worked out. The following night (over 24 hours from last dose of Levaquin) I woke up in the middle of the night and my left Achilles tendon was really sore and had a rash. I was wearing a sleeve for plantar facitis at the time. So I took off the sleeve and rash+ swelling went away.

My question is was the swelling and rash due to the levaquin? I have worn the sleeve many times and never has this happened.
also when will levaquin be out of my system?

Thank you and sorry for the spelling

Doctor