Possible miscarriage or normal?

Q: I had a Positive pregnancy test 3 weeks ago, putting me at around 5 weeks pregnant. At around 7 weeks, I had heavy bleeding for about 8 hours of bright red blood, and then spotting of dark brown for a day and a half, and then bright red blood again the next day. A couple of cramps, but not as bad as period cramps. Maybe some little tiny clots- smaller than the size of a button though. I do have a belly ache- but it's more like nausea.

I also just had. C-section 7 months ago witha close to ten pound baby. I don't know if it could be scar tissue or someThing of that nature?

I won't have insurance for another week, which is why I have yet to go to the doctors. Any info would help. Thanks you!