Possible mouth infection due oral sex?

Patient

Q: Around 4 weeks ago i performed oral sex on a guy ( im also a guy ) it was pretty much that: oral sex, he did come in my mouth and i swallowed
the following approx 4 days my tongue did sting a lot then the stinging dissapeared, never found any kind of canker , or cold sore around my tongue /mouth , but the thing is after that ive had a prominent scalloped tongue that never went away and somewhat swollen gums.
I tried searching for STD's with those symptoms but was unable to find any, it's starting to concern me since its not going away.

Could this be due to an infection?

Symptoms:  Scalloped tongue, Swollen Gums.
Doctor